Then we pulled some money together and redid the front. We put clubman handlebars on using Universial Motorcycle Bar Handlebar Mounts Riser Clamps and drilled holes through my triple clamp. This was a HUGE hassle, but I think it ended up looking pretty good.
I just couldn't get the back end to have that "cafe" look. So I'd been looking at the website called Blue Collar Bobbers, and they make cafe kits for 15 or so different bikes including the pregen Ninja 250. As we were going to send them an email asking to buy part of the kit (just the back end) we realized that they're located 15 minutes from us. So we took a drive down there and talked this awesome guy into selling us the tail part of the kit for $400 since we were local and paid in cash. So that was pretty awesome. Here's how that turned out
That tail piece is freakin awesome. I honestly don't think most cafe racer 250's look good at all, but this looks pretty awesome. My main beef with the looks, though, is the tank, which is the case with almost all of these conversions.