WTB ninja 1500$-2200$ - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2011, 08:02 AM Thread Starter

Exclamation WTB ninja 1500$-2200$

i am about to start college and i need a bike to cope with the rising gas prices. i am getting my MSF done this summer and i have to get an apartment. i am really in dire straights right now and need a bike. I want the 2008 model and up but if u have a decent 2007 or lower model that wil be great too, just as long as it doesnt have many problems that a shade tree mechanic cant fix. i have worked on cars with my dad and only have limited knowlege so please keep problems minimal. thanks in advance and i will be happy to read about you gracious people that are selling ninja's or any other sport bike for that matter.....

I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-25-2012, 02:33 AM

2004 blue ninja

Hey I'm selling my 2004 ninja 250ex. The picture u see is the bike. This bike needs nothing jut a new owner. 7900 miles as of today. Let me know if you would be interested? $2400
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 03:12 PM

Cafe street fighter

Goto my album and see if you would like the best looking bike around! $3900 and you will have the nicest Ninja 250 that around. Zero problems and was gone through front to back. Its a 2003 with 18000 miles well maintained it runs as good as it looks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 03:49 PM

dang $3900 for a bike with 18,000 miles? Good lord lol. May as well save a couple hundred more and buy a brand new 2013 when it comes out

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 11:03 PM

Apparently you havent seen pics of this bike its totally custom. Email me and i'll send pics [email protected]
then you might change your opinion.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 01:33 PM

if that's the bike in your profile pic then I don't think it's worth $3900. Still looks pretty nice, but I think you're asking quite a bit too much. That's just my opinion though. I think you're looking at a ceiling of $2500 realistically. The mods you did are nice and people like cafe racers, but the fact that these engines don't go much longer than 30,000 most of the time takes quite a bit off the price since your bike already has 18,000

Good luck selling it

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-28-2012, 01:42 AM

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one!
Anyway this bike looks better than any stock Ninja 250 made and I think the motors will last much longer if you take care of it. Most people dont take care of them like they should .... thats why they don't last.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-28-2012, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caferon View Post
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one!
Anyway this bike looks better than any stock Ninja 250 made and I think the motors will last much longer if you take care of it. Most people dont take care of them like they should .... thats why they don't last.
and that's your opinion lol

true about engine life. But how many motorcycle riders truly take care of their engines? I'd say the number's very small

Sponsored Links
Advertisement