Looking for frame sliders - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-07-2013, 03:15 PM Thread Starter

Looking for frame sliders

Does anybody have any used frame sliders, or can anyone link me to a site that I can find decent ones for under 50 dollars? I have an 09 250R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-07-2013, 03:19 PM

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-07-2013, 05:33 PM Thread Starter

I already went to Ebay and alot of other places, I don't want cheap ones from Hong Kong which are the only below 50 dollars one, which is why I posted here to see if anyone had used ones...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-07-2013, 10:21 PM

Idk if good 1's come for under 50

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Local Forum Asshole!!

Last edited by Gabe81; 05-07-2013 at 10:24 PM.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 06:29 AM Thread Starter

I was thinking if someone used to have them on their bike and took them off, and they had already been scratched up a bit, then they might sell them for a little lower.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 07:01 AM Thread Starter

Or if anyone had tried a little cheaper one from Ebay and it worked well for them
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 08:31 AM

what are you hoping to get out of the frame slider? If you're going to let the bike fall with it on, one on ebay is going to protect the bike just as well as an expensive, name-brand one.

You can't skimp on most things, but frame sliders are gonna get scraped, and your bike will still get scraped nonetheless.

Frame sliders are not necessarily meant to protect your fairings, they're to protect the engine from receiving damage. The 250's fairings are designed to enclose the engine and to protect it from damage, rendering frame sliders somewhat pointless. Fairings aren't cheap, but these framesliders are. Framesliders will provide a little protection for the fairings though

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 03:13 PM Thread Starter

I was hoping to get fairing protection just from stationary drops or low speed drops. So you think this frameslider (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawasaki-Nin..._qi=RTM1303754) will help protect it a little bit?
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-09-2013, 07:36 AM

Yeah I think those would work fine.

framesliders are really for race bikes to help them "slide" on the track. If you slide on the road, with all the damage (cracks, potholes, etc) as well as other objects (curbs, medians, etc.) framesliders really don't help that much. If you drop your bike at a high speed, your bike's going to get damaged, and the last thing you'll worry about is your fairings, or your bike at all for that matter.

But they'll serve the purpose of low-speed fairing protection. So, again, I think those will work just fine

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement