FS: A* GP Pro Leather Jacket US44/Euro54 - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 09:28 PM Thread Starter

FS: A* GP Pro Leather Jacket US44/Euro54

What's up guys?

Looking to sell my A* GP Pro Leather Jacket. Size is 44US/54Euro. I got it new at the beginning of this season. I only ended up wearing it probably like 15-20 times. I'm 5'8''-5'10" 170-180lbs. It fits me well, pretty snug. I'm looking to get $375 shipped to the CON US. Any questions don't be afraid to throw me a PM. Thanks for looking guys! Oh and all the bugs will be wiped off so it's looking mint before I ship out!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1350451687.397771.jpg (36.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1350451696.324416.jpg (37.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1350451704.750675.jpg (36.4 KB, 13 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPL170
Just remember.."respect for the bike" is not what keeps you from crashing. You can have all the respect in the world for the bike, but when you do something accidentally and the bike reacts in a way that your skillset doesn't know how to respond to.......that's what ends you up on your head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotic
For every person that came in "too hot" and ran off the track, there is somebody else who comes into that same turn, even hotter, on purpose.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 10:32 PM

Looks nice but I'm not sure that their are that many people that do track days here , or they do and I'm the only 1 who doesn't

Local forum asshole

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Local Forum Asshole!!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 10:35 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe81 View Post
Looks nice but I'm not sure that their are that many people that do track days here , or they do and I'm the only 1 who doesn't

Local forum asshole
Thanks Gabe. It makes a great street jacket too. I'm actually selling it to save up for a one piece for track days. I bought it as a street jacket didn't wear it very much and now I think I'm going to switch to track only so I'll need a 1 piece suit. Thanks for the input tho!

Quote:
Just remember.."respect for the bike" is not what keeps you from crashing. You can have all the respect in the world for the bike, but when you do something accidentally and the bike reacts in a way that your skillset doesn't know how to respond to.......that's what ends you up on your head.
Quote:
For every person that came in "too hot" and ran off the track, there is somebody else who comes into that same turn, even hotter, on purpose.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 04:19 PM Thread Starter

I can knock off $50 boys and girls. I'll do $325 shipped in the CON US.

Quote:
Quote:
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 10:13 AM Thread Starter

Price drop. $315 shipped.

Quote:
Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement