Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

Do I LOOK too tall for 09 250R?

Tags
tall
14K views 31 replies 8 participants last post by  Ninja.ninja.ninja 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,
Let me introduce myself to you all since it's my first motorcycle forum ever! I'm Chadwick, 25, ex EMT and now an insurance agent for State Farm. If you need insurance.. I'm your man lol.'

Okay enough shenanigans, I just got a red 2009 ninja 250 for $2 grand.. The reason why I bought it is because of it's killer deal... It's from an actual friend who only put about 1K mile on it, and moved to another state. After all the searches I've done... this was a complete steal.

Now.. It IS my first motorcycle also.. I always rode a 50 CC scooter as a joke knowing im 6'3. 210 lbs. Some of my guy friends are saying I look too big for this motorcycle and that started to bother me a bit since I thought it would be a cool chick magnet on the side as a plus... You think you guys can actually critique and judge for me?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
hey thanks alot.. some of my buddies saw this pic and started making fun of me like crazy lol. talking about how it reminds them of a clown on a little tricycle LOL. why I oughta!.. can you post a pic of you on ur 250?? I REALLY would like to compare so i can convince myself...it's like a guy who takes steroids and stays in denial of their hugeness.

#4 ·
you can get some lower footpegs and some handlebar risers that may allow you to fit on the bike a little bit better, but I wouldn't listen to them. I've heard of guys 6'7" that are riding 250's. If you fit on it, you're fine. You looking big on it would make no difference to girls who know nothing about bikes lol. To them a motorcycle is a motorcycle

But that was definitely a killer deal.

#8 ·
ha

welcome to owning a motorcycle: where everyone's got a different opinion

it's true. I think all of us have heard somebody tell us something looks crappy or funny on our bikes. Gotta realize that no one's opinion should matter but yours. Not trying to give life-advice or anything like that. Just that so many people come around here asking for opinionated advice on what looks cool and what doesn't. But bottom line: it's your bike so do what makes you happy and screw everyone else's opinion

I said I thought you looked kinda big on it, but I don't think it's that bad at all. If you love riding it, then keep the bike. That's my opinion :)

#16 ·
I love getting little waves from hot chicks especially when they start showing off their goods, they think their n a photoshoot playing w/their hair blowing kisses those kinda things, so I had to go off and say that cuz it just happened to me the hottest looking Milf ever

Local forum asshole!!

#18 ·
I love getting little waves from hot chicks especially when they start showing off their goods, they think their n a photoshoot playing w/their hair blowing kisses those kinda things, so I had to go off and say that cuz it just happened to me the hottest looking Milf ever

Local forum asshole!!

hahhahahahaha nice!!!!! I love it when these 19 year olds do that whew.. it's okay because im 25 LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.