Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

YOHE Helmets, Anyone have any experience?

11K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  hiall 
#1 · (Edited)
My old Bell helmet is in great shape but it doesn't have a DOT sticker. It's Snell 95 rated. I have it from my old Formula Vee days but I need a road helmet and something lighter. It's heavy. I remember that 15 or 20 laps in, especially on a twisty high G track my neck got sore real quick.

Anyway, while looking for a DOT and Snell rated helmet I found this one:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...OT-helmet-ECE-SNELL-JIS-AS-NZS/570080959.html

Aside from looking cool as hell it's a full carbon fiber DOT/SNELL/ECE, etc rated lid.

Does anyone here have any experience with any of the YOHE helmet line? The price is right but I keep thinking, "You get what you pay for", but then I think, "Wait, your '01 250 was inexpensive and is awesome". LoL.

Mike

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
The one on the SNELL Foundation list looks a little different. This is the FF-957. I only see the ECE sticker. Don't know what the second one is. Looks quality but would still like to hear real world hands on experience.

Attachments

#5 ·
bought one of those in vietnam YOHE 970 .. it s quite comfortable there s no much option high end brands are over expensive comparing to this one 600$ vs 50$ where most of helmets people wearing in this country offer just a protection from the fine you could get without this one is way more serious i tried lot of cheap crap all over Asia most of supermarket integral over 60mph you get the nose on the shield , this one is steady , without air stream buzzing noise, no pain over long ride sunglasses fit perfectly , i recommend for the relative quality ( yeah a bit bulky comparing to my previous Shark ) and comfort then hope the certification are not just a sticker for the rest :-/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.