Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 18 Results
  1. New Member Introductions
    Hey my name is Grimm and I’m a tattoo artist and I just came up on a 2000 Kawasaki Ninja 250 for free from one of my coworkers. He says the engine is good but something is up with the wiring and it’s not getting spark. I have very very basic knowledge of engines and bikes, although I’ve always...
  2. Modifications
    I basically started this journey after I took all my fairings off and saw what a beautiful bike this could be. My boyfriend and I rigged together a way to hold the lights on the back end, and I kept my controls and front fairing for quite some time.
  3. Member Classifieds
    Bullit Custom Cycles has the answer for 1988 to 2007 EX 250 Ninja owners looking switch their stock intergrade upper triple /bar to a Café and clip-on set up! The billet triple also has 2- 6mm mounting bosses 50mm apart on the underside of the top triple to accommodate various aftermarket and...
  4. Modifications
    This is a first attempt at a Café Racer build and yes, I am a Star Wars fan, so there will definitely be an influence. I purchased an '06 Ninja with only 1300 miles for a great price of $1500. As seen in the pics, it is in my basement and the first thing I did was strip off all the...
  5. Classic Ninja 250
    Hey everyone! This is my first post on this forum as I am new but basically I recently purchased as my first street bike a 1999 ex250 that's been modded almost entirely to be a cafe (all previous owner except for I had to make a whole new seat mount due the previous one being wood screws put...
  6. Modifications
    I saw this from Bluecollarbobbers.com. Looks like good quality, and a good price ($1,500) for all you get. Check it out:
  7. Classic Ninja 250
    Lets see if i can get some pics on here from my build. It was definitely a big job and I think it looks bitchen. The bike really turned out nice and it runs as good as it looks. Check it out and give me your thoughts, I'm going to sell it as I have aquired three more bikes that I will build...
  8. Pacific
    This bike is very nice and it runs as good as it looks and can be yours it's for sale and ready to ride...
  9. New Member Introductions
    I've been working on this bike for some time and finally finished! This bike runs as good as it looks and was wanting any feed back on what you folks think about the look of this vintage cafe street fighter...
  10. Member Classifieds
    Sorry about the album I guess the moderator doesn't have the time to put in my pics. Check out this link for pics. http://forums.ninja250.org/posting.php?mode=topicreview&t=87961&tro=1
  11. Modifications
    Check pics on link http://forums.ninja250.org/posting.php?mode=topicreview&t=87961&tro=1
  12. Member Classifieds
    I have for sale a 2003 Ninja 250 that I built for myself. Since i have aquired three more i need to sell this one ro move forward with the others. I'm asking $3300 and have many new parts and have gone through it front to rear. No mods to the motor except velocity stacks and had it dyno tuned...
  13. Classic Ninja 250
    Just picked up 2 Gen 1 ninja's 1 missing motor but has everything else 1 crashed but motor is great I would like to do something run with this project and turn the ninja into a Cafe Racer! Anyone got some ideas or photos of builds?
  14. Modifications
    I have been tring to find any info on aftermarket or custom instrument panel for a 02 ninja 250r. The stock mount is damaged as well as the white back plate that the meters are hooked to. So I was hoping to find some cheep gauge cups and mount but everything I found is very expensive. Has anyone...
  15. Modifications
    Guys, The owner of this cafe racer: http://www.250r.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6683#post6683 He came back to us and asked for something new for 2012 and this is what we give him: Happy New Year everybody! Sorry ... forgot to mention the specification of this bike: - Body...
  16. Modifications
    Guys, My friend, Donny, has successfully strip, cut, swap the forks+swing-arm of 2009 NINJA 250r and turn it into modern cafe racer style. These are the photos: Photos: Courtesy of Indonesia BIKERS Magazine; photographed by: Endro Suryono Your comments for the improvement on our...
  17. New Member Introductions
    Hi All, I am Arief from Indonesia. I am a new member of this awesome site. I would love to share what we are doing in Indonesia ... we cut and strip NINJA 250r :D As a start, i'll introduce one of my friend's latest project: NINJA 250r Modern Cafe Racer. My friend, Donny, has successfully...
1-17 of 18 Results