Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 8 Results
  1. Modifications
    want to possibly buy some swing arm extenders, and was wondering if anyone has done this. my purpose is to possibly fit a bigger rim and tire. its my wife's bike but i love to ride the 250r, they're so much of fun. so the only reason i am doing this is for fun, a project i guess. i don't...
  2. New Member Introductions
    want to possibly buy some swing arm extenders, and was wondering if anyone has done this. my purpose is to possibly fit a bigger rim and tire. its my wife's bike but i love to ride the 250r, they're so much of fun. so the only reason im doing this is for fun, a project i guess. i don't want to...
  3. Modifications
    Hey everyone I'm new to this I was just wondering if any of u guys have tried to put a expended swingarm on your 250 ninja this is what I've done so far New paint plan on lowering two inches just wanted to know if it can be extended Sent from my LG-LS980
  4. New Member Introductions
    Hey I've got a question for everyone have any of u guys tried to extend the swingarm on your 250 Sent from my LG-LS980
  5. Modifications
    I am curious if anyone has ever experienced this mod, and if so, would a R1 swingarm to a frame? I have been told that it's possible, but I want to know. Thanks.
  6. General Ninja Discussions
    This bike I found on Craigslist looks like trouble but I'm curious about the extended swingarm. I've never seen one on a Ninja 250. Are there any benefits to these? I know they are used on larger bikes for drag racing. 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250 2008 kawasaki ninja 250 - $2700 (gardena) This...
1-6 of 8 Results