Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. Modifications
    Okay some of us want to lower the handle bars on our 250s, but don't have a bunch of cash or don't want clip ons. Well here's a little modification that won't break the bank. First you need to get a set of risers from and early model ZX600, or 1986~1987 Ninja 250 I got my ZX600c risers off...
  2. 2008+ Ninja 250
    What's up guys? New to the forum, just picked up an 08 a few weeks ago... getting back into the swing of riding after almost 10 years. I had a 2005 500r in high school and hit some loose gravel, didn't end well. Anyways, I picked up a Delkevic ss70 slip-on and install went smoothly as it...
  3. Technical
    Hey guys, so I am wanting to install an outlet for any usb device that needs charging (mainly my iPhone). I think I know what parts to get to install it directly to the battery, it seems pretty straightforward. My question is: How do I install this so that it is only on while the bike is...
  4. Modifications
    I got a good deal on a Trail Tech Vapor speedo/tach and it's accompanying indicator light surround, and found that the rubber pregen indicator lamp sockets are very similar to Trail Tech's sockets, and that they plug right into the Trail Tech surround, so the intallation went very quickly. I...
  5. General Ninja Discussions
    Can anyone direct me to a post that has install instructions for HID's.Ive tried searching but only found one for a 636. Your help would be much appreciated.
1-5 of 5 Results