Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum banner

What ! A Ninja 250 Trike

Tags
250 ninja trike
7K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  black250r 
#1 ·
:eek:hno I have almost finished my Dad's 06 Ninja 250 trike. I've been riding it to do the tweeking that is necessary. Man this thing is a hoot. It gained about 55-65 lbs to the total weight. Thats not anywhere near as much as one of those big bikes gain when being triked. I hot rod it around sliding sideways and churp the tires in three gears when up on my cams. I thought I posted this idea of mine on this forum back in Nov. of 2012. But I did a search and couldn't find it. My Dad loves the little Ninja . But had a stroke and couldn't balance safly on 2 wheels. He won't ride a scooter. In his day only **** and dipshits rode scooters :noteeth ( I think there fine) . But I do preffer a gearbox to raise hell with. Anyway, Dad is why I started this unlikely project. Now that I learned to ride this thing and a lot of people think it looks cool and bug the crap out of me about it I'm thinking of keeping it triked :redface2 . If anyone is intereseted I might be perswaded to post some pix ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.