Big change... - Page 2 - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum
Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum  

Go Back   Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum » Information » News

Old 09-27-2010, 08:19 AM  
Big change...
Vtec44 Vtec44 is offline 09-27-2010, 08:19 AM

Hi guys,

A lot of you may not know, but I've been very occupied with many things in my personal life. Not too long ago, I was approached by the staff at Motorcycle.com regarding merging 250R.net with the Motorcycle.com's network of forums. I was hesitant at first but then realize that at this point in time I do not have the time or the energy to maintain this forum and grow it into something that I envisioned. So, instead of holding on to a dying forum I decided that the staff at Motorcycle.com is in a much better position to run 250R.net. They have the resources, experience, and most importantly the time to grow 250R.net into something bigger than I could. Unfortunately with many things in my personal life right now, I feel that it's better for me to contribute as a member and allow the forum to flourish. I rarely have time to even ride my 2 bikes these days, let alone running this forum. =)

With that said, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome the staff from Motorcycle.com. They have been extremely understanding and helpful. They will be here to answer all of your questions and concerns, if any.

Vtec44 (james)

Vtec44
Head Janitor
Views: 12842
Old 10-01-2010, 11:33 AM
Administrator

Good to meet you all. I will be about the forum just getting the lay of the land. Hopefully putting in some small changes to help the staff's job to be easier at first. Then discuss with them what we need to help boost some traffic here to make it more interesting for everyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2011, 01:13 PM

Default ignition module change

Any help on how to install early ignition module on 08 ninja?
Old 05-14-2012, 06:58 PM

Default ninja

are you talking abou the IC igniter part on the lelf side on the bike behind the side cover. that has 2 plugs to it? i have the ninja 250r books e-mail for more help ok walk you step by step if needed ok.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement