Sent from my M886 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

See less See more
#37 ·
Ninja Boy (Or Little Red): :noteeth

Nice ass:

Attachments

#39 ·
Yoshimura. Got it on eBay for around $90 with free shipping.

Great fit and pretty easy installation. Only real work is that (on my bike at least, but I think it will be the same for 2009-up) you have to drill out the rivets on the stock turn signal mount and transfer it over to the Yoshi kit. You can re-use the stock turn signals or put on aftermarket.

The kit comes with a license frame and LED License plate light.

Another thing is that they say in the instructions that you have to remove the battery and other parts to get the side panels completely off....I found that I could CAREFULLY pull the panels' rear ends outward and slide the kit in, saves a bit of time as long as it it is done carefully.

#41 ·
LOL your post went in as I was typing mine, and yes it is. :) You ever get up to LA area? If so hit me up and let's ride.

#52 ·

Didn't want to sink any money into a 250 so I got this last week.
Insurance costs the same, so why not.
Power Commander III, Two Brothers Magnesium pipe, sexy tail tidy, rear spools, factory gel seat, sport passenger cowl, frame sliders, belly pan, taller windscreen, throttle lock, fresh Yuasa battery and tender connected, MPG not as good as the 250 but just a little more powerful.
If I clean up the garage I can get two more bikes in there.

#53 ·

Another big-boy bike. MPG definitely NOT as good as the 250. GPR exhaust took off fifteen pounds, Shorai battery took off another five.

I did get a Megaboost battery for the 250 from Cycle Gear, however. Those batteries come with a lifetime warranty. Meaning when they quit, you take it back and get another one.

Anyone have cool action shots?

#55 ·

Something I'd never take on to a racetrack, although I've seen Multistradas from the Team Spider Grips and a brand new BMW sport touring at Autoclub Speedway. Spider Grips riders race Pikes Peak on tuned Multistradas.

This 1200 GS was brand new, put on a thousand miles in one weekend going to/from San Francisco. I've put on 1,000 mile Iron Butt runs in eighteen hours and under, but this San Fran trip was leisurely.

That large body of water in the background is called the Pacific Ocean.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.